Friday, August 22, 2008

Sorry - been MIA ...

HI everyone ..

well i'm back ! .. sorry for being away for almost 4 weeks .. I've had so much going on it's not funny .. along with that feeling depressed about TTC ..

AF didn't leave as I mentioned in an earlier post - she was here for almost 4 weeks and driving me mental so I went and seen our FS .. my lining was as thick as what it should be for someone who was pregnant - so more BT's and scan's :( .. anyway I'm on primolut-n to stop AF and starting metformin also .. i see FS in approx 2-3 weeks after i stop primolut-n and have a full AF ..

I've started up my wedding stationery again - so that's keeping me busy as are my baby guinea pigs which are now named: Frodo, Pocket and Gidget - 2 boys and 1 girl ..

well that's enough from me for now .. hope you are well .. :)

0 comments: