Monday, July 21, 2008

OMG .. OMG .. "TERRI" WINS BB08 !!!!

OMG I've just spent the past 2 hours in tears .. lol .. happy tears ... the walk down memory lane for BB was incredible .. I have to admit tho there were a few years where I didn't watch .. but this year has to be THE BEST BB ever !!!!!

I am so so happy that Terri won, but then I feel sad for Rory .. I will be the 1st to admit that I didn't like Rory - he was a smart arse ... but as the weeks went on he showed his true compassionate side and yeah i fell in love with him ...

I really hope that another channel will take it up and hopefully do something good with it .. change the voting etc ..

AF is still here and driving me mental ... 1 min she's there the next she's gone .. it's like turning a tap on and off .. mum says it's NOT normal - but this is my body and what it used to always do .. spotting for weeks on end ..

I have the headaches to go with it .. have got a major one tonight - i'm normally in bed sound asleep but just had to watch BB08 ..

it's been just over 24 hours since i signed up for my iPhone - and i'm just about going demented waiting for it ! .. i hope i get the phone call soon to say it has arrived - don't think i could handle waiting 3-4 weeks ! ....

well time for this little bumble bee to head to bed ................................ night night all xoxoxox

0 comments: