Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas - over for another year

Well it's certainly been a very busy period hasn't it ? .. the people at the shops on christmas eve almost drove me mental and insane ! ..

I hadn't finished my shopping so had to put up with finding a park on a virtually impossible day, rude and pushy people jumping the line at the shopping centres and screaming kids .. i had such a headache at the end of the day it wasn't funny !

We brought a little 3 ring pool cause the weather bureau kept saying stinking hot - well the pool didn't last and we didn't even get to sit in it ! .. the top 2 rings were flat by yesterday morning .. altho I did get in there late yest arvo - i stripped to NOTHING .. rofl .. poor peter was like OMG the neighbours - oh fuck em' I said .. they can't see me .. we have 2-3 mtr high fence all around us .. I don't know the fence could be higher than that .. but I only lasted about 2 mins if that .. I just stood in the pool naked .. lol .. didn't sit down or anything ..

We all got some lovely pressies ! .. Peter and I had 1/2 a glass of wine at about 10am I think it was ... Phyliss had a cruiser .. nanna was smart and was drinking water .. we nibbled on cabana, cabanossi, cheese, chips, popcorn .. all the GOOD stuff .. NOT .. lol ...

shirley and Paul popped over for about an hour and Jamie and Jasmine along with her brother and sister called in also .. it was a lovley morning - but it was bloody HOT !

Anyway I hope you all had a GREAT day like we did and that you were able to spend it with family and loved ones ........

Now we just gotta face NEW YEARS EVE !!! ..... lol

0 comments: