Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MIA .. sorry

Well it's been a few days since my last post ... I'm Sorry

The days have been LONG and Sweaty .. when we opened the door's it was like opening the oven door and a gush of hot air .. it was shocking .. our air con's ran for nearlly 48 hours straight ..

Well my BIRTHDAY has been and gone - nothing much happened that day - i had macca's for lunch and that's about it .. lol .. Peter's birthday is the 15th .. so I'm planning something special for him, not sure what but we'll see ..

In the new year my blog will change ! .. instead of sitting here typing I will be doing VIDEO's which will show the emotion etc while we're on IVF #4 .... yep you heard it straight from here ..

We are embarking on IVF #4 in March .. we're moving clinic's and to a new Dr .. Professor Bruce Dunphy will be our new FS .. and I can't wait .. he has over 20 yrs experience in the field and has a CREI certification - of which only 3 Dr's in QLD hold ..

Today we're off to see Australia - I went last week but today I'm taking Nanna and Phyliss with me .. we go in at 10.15am and walk out at 1.15pm ... I'm sure they will enjoy it ..

Peanut and Pepper are growing so quickly .. Peanut is almost fully feathered now with Pepper not far behind .. they are such gentle little bub's and beautiful ...

Well that's enough from me ... I better get moving - things to do before we leave for the movies ..

Bye-bye

0 comments: