Sunday, May 11, 2008

Been really busy ...

Well it's been another week of busy busy busy ! .. I don't even have time to scratch myself ..

The guinea pig cages are finished !!! yayyyyyy .. all I need to do now is get some piggies and I can't wait .. I will be registering a stud ASAP and also joining a guinea pig (cavy) club also .. when you register a stud name you have to list 3 possible's - so far I have only picked 2 names have to decide on a 3rd ..

It's mother's day today .. so HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mum's out there ! .. we're going to Peter's mum and dad's this morning and then my mum and her partner are coming here for lunch .. so it's going to another busy day .. I cooked a chicken stir fry last night so that's all ready all I have to do is the rice when I get home ..

2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Hi there, sounds like you are a busy busy bee.

Hope Mother's Day went off and you all had a lovely day with each other.

Take care and good luck with the guinea pigs.

PKGJMG said...

Hey !

sorry it's taken me sooooo long to reply .. lol .. been really hectic here !

guinea pig cages are going well .. taking a while tho as i want everything to be perfect .. lol ..

love the pic of you and your mum .. neither of you have changed a single bit ! .. please say HI to your mum from mum and I :) .. sounds like you had a good time up there .. ashame it had to be so quick :( ..

anyway time to run - the day is just starting and sooooooo much to do ... lol ..

take care ...

jodes