Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hello friends .. it's been a while :)

HELLO !

It's been quite a few days since i last posted .. so what's been happening ? ..

We are still building the guinea pig hutches/pen's .. once that's all finished it's just a matter of getting some piggies .. I can't wait .. I've decided to breed "REX" .. they are gorgeous little things .. they have a different coat to the normal short hair cavy .. I'll be sure to post some pictures when it's all finished ..

Our FS appointment is on the 15th May with possible lap surgery on the 16th May - finger's crossed she finds out where the missing ovary is .. and that we get some answers !

BB08 - well what a year it's shaping up to be ..

Nobbi - god he get's under my skin - but he makes the show worth watching .. the temper tantrum he threw the other night when Terri came back into the house had me and peter in stitches ... Mum thought her TV had gone bust so she flicked through the other channels .. only to realise that it was Nobbi's swearing that was getting beeped out .. How imature is this clown ? ..

Terri - it's great to see her back, altho last night I thought she looked very down and depressed and in fact i get the feeling she would rather be out than in .. but gee that heated argument with Nobbi was so funny ..

If that had of been me I would have said to him "grow up you idiot - it's a friggen game - your nothing but an arsehole - piss off and leave me alone" .. and then i would have walked away ..

What i don't get is these people whether it be now or past BB seem to stay in the house even if they feel unwanted, lost, depressed etc .. they stick it out till they eventually get booted .. I would walk .. I wouldn't stay in a house with people who didn't like me, stabbed me in the back etc .. I would just walk out .. I wouldn't care either ..

It will be interesting to see what happens sunday night .........

0 comments: