Friday, September 5, 2008

D-Day for the curette ....

It's now 7.06am and I've already had my shower, washed my hair, feed the guinea pigs and showed phyliss how to feed them this afternoon .. now i'm just sitting here waiting for 8.30 so we can leave for the hospital ..

I worked it out this morning that since we started TTC in March 05 - I've been in hospital for 5 operations ! .. and that's NOT including our EPU (of which there has been 3) ..

I know that I haven't been through as much as some other people - but sometimes I think is it worth it all ? .. I mean I've put my body through so much in the past 3 years - only to be let down every month ..

I always seem to be sick with something - whether it be AF, OHSS or miagraines .. I just want to be back to normal ..

Anyway best get moving - got a few more things to do before we leave for the hospital .. I'm booked in at 9.30am .. but probably won't get home till after 3pm .. that's what happened last time .. Mum is coming with me today - Peter has training that he needs to go to .. and it's nothing major - only takes 15 minutes .. He will ring when he get's a chance to see how I am ..

OK I'm outta here ..

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comments: