Friday, November 14, 2008

hmmmm now this is ODD !!!

OK woke up this morning with AF like pains - then i began spotting about mid-morning .. here it is 6pm and all pains, spotting etc are GONE ! ... this is very odd for me cause usually once I start spotting that's it .. I will just continually spot - and as for the pain - that's odd too cause if AF is on her way once the pain starts it doesn't stop until she's gone ..

Even last AF on the pill - I had dreadful pain from day 1 right to the end .. so it beats me .. I'm sick of 2nd guessing this stupid body of mine ..

I can't seem to stop peeing or drinking for that matter - but then again it is HOT up here atm .. i'm waking through the night for the loo - which isn't me at all .. i normally sleep right through .. I'm so tired that I seem to be cat napping all day .. my boobs are sore - BUT this could all be due to AF being due - I guess ?

Wouldn't it be lovely if god said "ok they've been through enough let's give them a christmas miracle" ..... we can only keep wishing, hoping and praying ..................................

0 comments: