Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OMG I'm in pain - so so tired of it !

On saturday i had to shift the dog's bed's .. just 2 small little beds made out of that shade cloth stuff and a thin tubular piping .. that wasn't the problem .. i had to crawl in under a lean 2 we had made for them cause the shits REFUSED to go into their shed .. so we quickly made something so they wouldn't get wet .. when I climbed back out and stood up - BANG my back went and it's been like it ever since ..

I'm on neurofen plus - well that's like water off a duck's back .. and i also brought a heating plaster from the chemist - OMFG i thought i had a hot iron sitting on my back so had to take it off and you should have seen the red patch that was left after about 1/2 an hour !
I am flat out walking, to walk my arms have to hang down and if my arms were longer my finger tips would scrape the ground .. I can't shower myself - and to wipe my bum - OMG don't even go there :( ..
I have an appointment with our Dr tomorrow at 11.20am so I hope he can do or give me something .. I'm hoping not a needle like they did last time because I have George (my 3wk old baby quaker parrot) to feed every 3 hours ..
I've been resting most of today - altho had to go to woolies this morning and the chemist and it almost killed me .. even just sitting here it hurts .. getting in and out of bed is a real killer also - flat out turning over ...
Hope i'm better soon - 3 days now and I'm going mental ...............

0 comments: