Monday, March 2, 2009

Things disappeared ? lol

Hmmmm .. well I can say is WTF ? .. lol .. in my list of Blogs I visit - half my blogs I visit were gone ! .. I have no idea what happend, but I only just noticed it ! ..

Actually lots of strange things have been happening lately - yahoo wouldn't start - no matter how damn hard I tried - i changed cookies, cache's ... everything .. and then all of sudden WOSH it logged on ..

After doing some searching I found the problem ! AH-HA PC Tools Internet Security ! .. YEP ! .. I normaly use Window's LiveOne Care, but couldn't afford the $ 100 to renew this year so I cancelled that and downloaded PC Tools Internet Security .. what a headache ! for the past 2wks I've even had troubles with MSN messenger - logging in, logging out .. It even took away HIYO in MSN ! ..

but it's all sorted now and everything is back where it should be - I kicked PC Tools in the pants and sent it packing, and I now have AVG .. and all is good :)

0 comments: