Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 3 of renovations ...

OK so the weekend didn't go to well ..

Saturday they showed up - well at least 1 guy did and finished pulling the tiles up under the stove .. then he brought all this equipment inside and said "i'm finished bye" .. this guy could hardly understand a word I said when i asked him to close the gate on his way out .. he said "we back tomorrow" ..

Sunday arrives by 9am I said they aren't coming so I rang their boss - it was their day off and they'd be back Monday ..

Well here's Monday - 8.32am and their not here yet ! .. it's getting really frustrating - we've been living in a pig sty now for 2 weeks and I can't stand it !

2 guys come - a few hours later 1 guy will leave and not come back - the guy who can hardly talk or understand english left the other day and it took him over 2 hours to come back .. turns out he took the wrong exit and was heading down the gold coast .. I couldn't help but laugh ..

We fixed up some holes in the walls from old photo's etc - painted over the top and wouldn't ya know it - DIFFERENT bloody colour ! .. so now I have to go to the paint shop and buy a 1 litre to fix up the mess we've made of the walls ..

I tell ya DON'T EVER DO RENOVATIONS !! .. lol ..

0 comments: