Sunday, June 8, 2008

What a busy busy week ..................

Hi ya everyone !

What a busy busy week we've just had .. I can't believe how quickly the days are going by ..

We finally got the roof on the Guinea Pig house - they have been living in the BBQ area down stairs because their roof sprung a leak during the rain we received last week .. 93mm's in fact .. so off to BUNNINGS for new roofing iron etc and we finally finished it today .. yayyyyyyyy .. Brinkley and Athena are doing extremely well .. altho tonight while cutting up there fresh fruit and vegies I cut right into my finger .. so I have a HUGE V cut in the middle of my finger next to the thumb ..

The building down stairs is also going well .. Phyliss has done a fantastic job - she's done most of it on her own .. I've helped where I could .. all we need to do now is put on the fibro .. she's hung the screen door .. can't wait to see what it looks like all finished ..

The chookies and lucky duck also have a new home - a lovely small 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.06m garden shed .. tonight is their first night in there ..

The chookies and lucky duck are also in the process of getting a new gate into the pen compliments of Peter .. the posts are cemented in and the gate is there .. all we need to do is put the hinges on tomorow and swing the gate and put the netting back ..

A trip to the doctor earlier this week confirmed TENNIS ELBOW .. omg I've never experienced such pain in all my life .. I could hardly move my poor elbow for days ..

Being BB08 fans we purchased some online tickets last night 2 x silver tickets for $ 35 .. they are normally $ 35 each .. so poor Peter is really worried that I'm going to YELL or SCREAM something out and embarrass him .. he know's what I'm like .. lol ..

Peter and I took some time out this week and went to the MOVIES !!!!!!!!!! .. yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Enjoyed every single moment .. it was everything I thought it would be and well worth the wait .. Harrison Ford hasn't really aged that much but Karen Allen - omg I couldn't believe how old she looked compared to Raiders of the Lost Arc .. in fact I actually said to Peter that she looked older than Harrison ..

Iron Man

Great movie - the effects etc were brilliant

Movies we watched at home

National Lampoons Gold Diggers - DVD

LMFAO - really that's all I can - top movie good for a laugh

Perfect Stranger - Foxtel on demand

Good thriller - excellent plot - well worth the watch

The Village - DVD

OMG - the twist at the end is unbelievable - I would never have guessed !

Rogue - DVD

A bit slow at the beginning - but OMFG - glad croc's aren't that big - CROC'S RULE (love ya Steve !!!!!!!!!!)

Movies we are going to see when they open

The Incredible Hulk, Hancock, Kung Fu Panda, The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian

0 comments: