Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another week almost over ......

It's Thursday night .. the week is almost gone ! .. where has this year gone ? in all honesty have I slept through the whole thing ?

Not much happened today .. I checked on the piggies - www.catalinacavies.blogspot.com and all are doing fine .. altho I tried to groom Brinkley today - omg what a disaster that was .. he nipped me a few times - so I put him back to bed ..

I checked on my cockatiels who have 4 eggs - they are due to hatch next week .. which means in approx 4 weeks I should have some baby birds up here and hand rearing them .. not sure how that's going to work with the 2 cats in here .. Kracker (he's got no teeth and 14 yrs old) he should be ok .. it's Koko that I worry about .. anyway I'll cross that bridge when I get to it ..

That's about all from me today .... oh and Uncle Peter arrived today from Bilo - he's staying here for approx 3 weeks cause my cousin get's married in 1 week from this Sunday ..

Night night all .. sweet dreams ........................

0 comments: