Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a dickhead ! .. lol ..

Phyliss and I have been very busy the past 3 days cutting down fence panels and making a new beaut smaller fence around the back yard to keep the dogs off the new BBQ deck and out of my new gardens (that are yet to appear .. lol)

Anyway we had to buy a new koppa log cause one was bowed .. we laid new one next to the one that was bowed and walked away .. hours later Phyliss asked me to get something from the garden shed .. so off I trotted ..

Next thing I just felt myself going .. I couldn't stop .. the grass was getting too close for comfort so I put my hands out to save myself ..

ARSE up I went .. what a sight (so phyliss, nanna and peter all said .. lol .. ) .. how the hell i missed falling onto a saw stool and a piece of timber that was sticking out .. is beyond us all .. I have a small bruise on my right thigh - and a few cuts on my right knee from hitting the deck ..

Gave me an awful fright and took me a few mins to realise what had happened .. Phyliss and Peter helped me up .. because I've been running around with the camera taking pictures of the new shed etc .. as they were helping me up Phyliss said "quick get the camera !!!" .. rofl ..

So I feel like a dickhead for falling over .. a few bruises - but nothing broken .. thank god !

0 comments: