Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy ....

There just aren't enough hours in the day lately ! .. and when your not getting enough sleep - with many thanks to Koko .. the days are very tiring ..

Where do I start ..

OK ..

The decking is well on the way ! .. yayyyyy .. Peter is still busy levelling the beams - then we have the joists to put on and then finally the decking itself ! ..

No baby guinea pigs yet :( .. I'm now thinking that Athena is pregnant to 1 of her baby boys from her litter on the 2nd August .. if that's the case then she's not due until the 2nd November 2008 .. and the same for Gidget ..

Wally and Charlie have been busy doing the wink wink, nudge nudge all morning .. so looks like more egg's could be on the way .. this time I've put more wood shavings in there and i'm going to keep out and stay away ..

The yard looks like a pack-a-poo shop at the moment .. there is stuff everywhere .. altho once Peter's new shed (we get on Thursday) is up and everything moved about .. the yard will once again be clean and tidy :) ..

All of a sudden I've got the urge to GARDEN, GARDEN & GARDEN .. but with a dog like Toby that's impossible ! .. I'd have to put fences all around my gardens :( .. he's already ruined a few of my garden beds ..

Well that's about it for now .. time to go outside and help Peter with the decking again ..

0 comments: