Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OMG what a busy week !

It's only half way through the week and already I'm exhausted !

Peter is sick with flu so has been off work since yesterday .. and looks like he won't be going back till next wednesday at this stage ..

My brother and his g/f got engaged the other night .. so we're busy planning a BBQ for them before Mum and Brian leave to travel around australia in their motor home next wednesday .. also we're planning a surprise 60th birthday party for Phyliss - man is that hard with her living down stairs .. lol .. it's lots of whispering etc .. lol ..

THEN on sunday my cousin is getting married at Eve's on the River - so it's busy busy busy for us atm ..

Peter started cementing the shed floor the other day - and i'm so sore can barely move in bed or sit on the lounge .. lol ..

GOOD NEWS !

I jumped on the scales today ..... I'm down to 95.4kgs ! .. last time our FS weighed me I was down to 97kg's so when she see's me in November she's going to be thrilled to pieces with me !

Enough from me - dinner is ready - will post pic's of wedding, engagement/60th party sometimes over the weekend ..

Take care ... and keep safe ..

hugs ... jodes

0 comments: