Friday, January 9, 2009

In Memory of Sun Ce ....

A fellow blogger and friend who I knew when we were younger found me through a forum - it's been years since we spoke and it's great to be able to chat to her after all this time !

I was deeply saddened this morning when I read her blog and reduced to tears at their loss of their beautiful furkid Sun Ce to a kidney problem ..

It brought back many memories of when we lost our beautiful boy Koko to a brain tumor 2 year ago this coming August .. so I can understand her pain and anguish .. we don't have kids (yet but IV #4 is going to squash that !!!) .. and our animals our are furkids and to lose 1 of them is losing a member of the family ..

I am so sorry Megan and Bruce - Sun Ce is probably up there playing with our Koko - who know's ... the main thing is they are not suffering any more ... Thinking of you both ..

Like Megan and Bruce we too brought a new furkid into our lives (thank god we didn't get 2 - good luck with that Megan .. lol ) .. and he was named Little Koko (Koko) for short after old koko .. and OMG he's the biggest TERROR ... but god we love him to bits ..




0 comments: