Thursday, January 22, 2009

It doesn't look good for our family friend

After almost a week with no phone reception while on their travels around Oz - mum finally got a signal and rang her friend ..

The news unfortunately isn't good :( .. He suffered another brain haemerage (sp??) yesterday .. they are moving him from the Mater Private Hospital back to The Holy Spirit - which is closer to home for his wife ..

mum's g/f has spoken to the family because the Dr's wanted to perform another brain operation - but they all said NO because he wouldn't make it ..

He still know's them which is the devestating part .. when they took 1 of his grand-daughters up she said to them "that's not my da-da" .. now i'm crying again .. I can't beleive this happened ..

You know when I think about it it's quite strange - Phyliss's best friend Judy back in biloela - I grew up with her daughter - well anyway Faith - Judy's daughter owned a florist shop and when mum's g/f and her husband were moving to brisbane he said to Judy "this will be the last time you will see me" .. Saldy Judy passed away about 6 years ago I think from Cancer ..

All I can do now is pray for them - would you please also say a prayer for them ?

0 comments: