Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's so unfair !

Well there you have it .. another BFP ! .. how many more of these do I have to endure while waiting for our own little miracle ? ... I give up going into the forum any more - while it's good news for some - for us it's just heartbreaking ..

Out of the original girls I first met in a particular forum - I am the only one with hasn't had their BFP .. they say they know how I feel - but in all honesty they DON'T ... most of them were lucky to fall on their 1st go of clomid - other lucky on their 1st or 2nd round of OI/IUI or 1st full stim of IVF ... here we are going for IVF #4 and still trying ..

I know 2009 is going to be our and that we'll be shouting it from the roof tops .. but until then my heart continues to break watching other's announce their BFP's ..

I have been keeping myself busy waiting to see our new FS - Dr Dunphy at Monash on the 16th January 2009 - 1pm ...... and believe me the time is flying by ... I can't believe we're 10 days out ! .. HE will be our MIRACLE DR ! ....

0 comments: