Friday, February 22, 2008

4dp5dt = 9dpo

First of all it doesn't take a genius long to realise that something is wrong with the header ? Yep sitting here this morning I thought put an image in .. well now I can't get of it .. lol .. oh well such is life .. onto something much more important .............

Well here we are 4 days past 5 day transfer = 9 days past ovulation ..

signs ? symptons ?

nipples still extremely sore
still nauseas on and off
I am starting to get like a reflux up my throat .. YUCK !
AF niggly pains
very tired
very heavy in the tummy
back ache seems to be gone for now .. altho I'm pretty sure during the night I woke up and had a touch of it ..
still weeing

All these signs and symptons could very well be associated with the progynova and progesterone that I'm on .. who knows .. I do know one thing .. I am PREGNANT until the BT on the 3rd March 2008 proves otherwise !!

5.56pm

Well I've had a busy day today .. and to be honest I'm exhausted ! .. Peter doesn't finish work till 6pm which is any minute .. but we're in the process of refinancing our home loan and I had to go to Beenleigh today to get the paperwork signed by a JP .. well what a waste of time the first trip was .. I was sooo angry ! .. the new lender didn't tell us that we needed to PROVE that we owned the property to the JP .. so I had to drive 20 mins back home to get the latest rates notice ..

It was roasting here today .. so it's the last thing I needed to be truding around in the heat doing this .. as it turns out Peter's boss was able to help us and sign the documents .. the whole time I was driving around .. AF niggly pain was making itself quite known ! ..

This afternoon I'm still having AF niggly twinges on and off ... just wished I knew what was going on in there ! .. lol .. oh well I better up and put the spag bol on .... tomorrow is another day of being PREGNANT until proven otherwise ! ..

night night ...............

Hugs And Kisses

0 comments: