Tuesday, February 26, 2008

8dp5dt = 13dpo

So your probably wondering what happend yesterday at 12dp0 ? why didn't I post ? .. well you can thank a rotten miagraine for that !

It started around lunch time and just gradually over the course of the afternoon got worse and worse .. so much so that I fell asleep with a cold pack on my forehead .. It felt like my head was going to explode ! .. it's the worst headache I've had in a while .. in between all that I felt extremely sick - so at 7.50pm I was in the kitchen making a hot dog which I thought would help with the nausea .. but nup, I somehow think it just made matters worse ! .. I eventually must have slept it off .. but again this afternoon at around 4pm I've noticed it starting to niggle again ..

So that brings us to today .. 8 days past a 5 day transfer = 13 days past ovulation ..

signs ? symptoms ?

AF twinges/cramps/pains etc VIRTUALLY GONE ! .. maybe had 4 bouts all day ..
slightly headachy
still feel full in the tummy
now this is something a little different - for the past 3 days I've been feeling as tho I need to pee really badly but when I get to the loo it's just a little dribble .. I've lost count how many times I've actually wee'd ..
eat .. my god i can't stop eating
last night (12dpo) when i went to do the pessaries (i do 2 a night) i noticed that it wasn't as tight up there and quite loose

So tomorrow is 14dpo - only 5 days till testing ... it's gone so quickly I can't beleive it .. altho I reckon the weekend will drag ..

At this stage we are still PREGNANT until the BT proves otherwise - so NO negative thoughts are allowed ...

Best of luck to Michelle31 who is in the same 2 week wait as myself ... and a very BIG BIG CONTRAT's to all-pink and her hubby - BFP after 1 full stim and on the 4th FET cycle ! .. yayyyyyyy .. HCG 1290 - OMG TWINS maybe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's about it for me tonight - off to watch Home and Away and then onto Monster House .... night night all ..........

Hugs And Kisses

0 comments: