Saturday, February 9, 2008

The beginnings of a FET cycle ...

3.30pm

My appointment went well with Julie .. my lining is 9mm .. and it's all systems go !

We decided to thaw all 9 embryo's out in the hope of getting 3 or 4 really good ones to choose from .. our last FET cycle Julie told me that 1 of the embryo's transferred wasn't of really good quality .. so by thawing out 9 we're giving it our best shot !

I am also on baby aspirin every day (cardiprin 100) and pregnyl shots 1 dbt (day before transfer) and 2 dpt (days past transfer) .. I will have 1 lot of pregnyl left over so I will ask Julie at ET if I can do another pregnyl shot 4 dpt ..

Julie had NO hesitation at all in giving me baby aspirin or the pregnyl which was really good .. altho it costs $ 20 a pop for pregnyl and because you have to buy it in packs of 3 cost $ 60 .. then my progesterone on top of that .. so all up yesterday it cost me $ 97 !

Transfer is set for Monday 18th February 2008 .......................

Please pray with me ...

I don't talk to you often, but please let our little embies survive thaw out and grow on to be beautiful blastocysts .. help them survive and implant once they are back inside me ..

0 comments: