Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 3 ....

Well here we are .. I can hardly believe that we are just 2 days out from our ET .. at the moment it just seems so surreal .. I feel good in myself .. tummy feels a bit off .. but that's normal because of the progesterone and pregnyl shot i did yesterday ..

Nurse

It's just a waiting game now to see what's happend with our embryo's overnight .. it's 8.19am and the embrologist will call sometime today .. I've never really realised just how lucky Peter and I are to be able to get the embryo's to stage where we can do ET ..

11am - the embrologist called and here are the results:

well the results for DAY 3 are:

yesterday at DAY 2 we had 7 today we have 6 ..

1 died it had too many chromosomes ..

2 x 4 cells - these are slow growing by day 3 they should be 5-8 cells

2 x 6 cells
1 x 7 cells
1 x 8 cells

these 4 are growing quite good and are between the normal 5-8 cell range for day 3 ...

We won't know a thing now until Monday morning at transfer ... which is at 11am ................

Karen (optkazz) in the forum - I really feel for her .. she posted this morning that her cycle has been cancelled because the embryo's didn't progress .. it must be hard god damn hard to go through so much and then be told that the transfer won't be going ahead .. so I'm sending her all my prayers that their next cycle workds ..

Kate (kateepops) - had her BT on Thursday and her HCG is 45 - she has another test on Monday 18th Feb 08, the day we have our ET .. I have been praying that her HCG levels go up .. she suffered an ectopic last cycle - I hope she's not going down that same road ..

Jadzia - her BT was also on Thursday and her HCG is 17 - she too has to have another BT on Monday 18th Feb 08 ..

The biggest hit of the night was tilly121 - BFP about 2 weeks ago .. we were so happy for her .. but yesterday her scan revealed bub had passed away at approx 8w3d ... It was such a shock .. we were running bet's on how far along she was ... I feel terrible now .. I hope that she and DH are strong enough to get through this hurdle ..

Soom good news tho woogy got her BFP - HCG was nice and high at just over 300 and progesterone just over 200 ....

This is when I sit and realise just how lucky Peter and I are .. our problems seem to pale in comparsion to what other's are going through .. I just take 1 step at a time now and each day as it comes ...................

To each of my forum friends who are having such a hard time at the moment .....
Big Hug

0 comments: