Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Starting progesterone today ! yayyy

Well today is D-day for stating progesterone .. I have 19 crinone left from the cycle in Sept 07 and they also gave me 10 progesterone pessaries ..

I prefer the crinone as you can get up straight away .. but with the progesterone pessaries you need to lay there for 1/2 an hour afterwards .... they are the shape of a tampon but are nothing more than a waxy substance with progesterone ..

I also enquired about acupuncture .. so hopefully i will get an email back soon !

I worked out today just how many tablets I take every day :

3 x progynova
6 x fish oil
1 x elevit
1 x baby asprin
1 x natural metformin

it's a wonder i don't rattle as i walk .. lol ..

this is the exciting part - waiting to see how the embies are doing .. sometimes you don't know if your better off not knowing .. we're lucky in a way because the clinic call us over the weekend .. don't know if i could go from Friday to Monday without knowing how they are going ..

Sunday I do my 1st 1,500iu Pregnyl shot .. then Monday is ET .. Tuesday my 2nd 1,500iu Pregnyl shot .. i can't do HPT's because of the pregnyl .. pregnyl is made from pregnant women's urine .. so therefore any test i do will automatically show BFP !

I have a good feeling about this cycle ............ I can't explain it !

0 comments: