Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Interest rate rise, refinancing .. arghhhh !!!

That Pisses Me Of

Well who ever said refinancing a home loan was easy .. need their head's red !

I had to ring Wizard to get the payout figure and break fee’s associated with the loan on or about the 24th January 2008 .. I was told that I would have an answer that afternoon .. 1 week later and still no reply I called back on Monday (4th Feb 08) only to be told that an email would be sent to the department concerned and that someone would call me back that afternoon and I would have my figures .. yeah right ! .. Tuseday (5th Feb 08) morning and still no answer so I called again .. I was then told it takes 24 – 48 hours to get an answer .. I was then put on hold and told that someone would call me back in 15- 20 mins .. that was at 8.30am .. I waited until 2.30pm and called again ..

This time I got a really nice young girl who said she would check into for me .. once again I was put hold .. when she came back she apologised and said that the department DIDN’T receive an email regarding fee’s etc at all .. by this time I was tearing my hair out .. I was put on hold once again and when the lady came back she had the figures ..

It really makes me mad how things like this can happen ! .. at least now we have the figures .. we've borrowed enough so now it's just waiting until it settles and start over with a new lender !

RAIN RAIN RAIN !!!!!!!!!!!
Rainy
geesh ... the other day my poor birds and chooks were almost drowning .. the water in our back yard was ankle deep ! .. we had to get the water out of the bird avairy cause the water so deep had they crash landed into the water they would have drowned ! .. there is suppoed to be more "moonsoonal" rain this afternoon and early tonight ..

Current FET cycle

Good Luck

OK so I've been on progynova now for a few days .. and it's already creating havoc with me .. headaches like you wouldn't believe ! .. but it's all worth it in the end ! .. I keep telling myself I'm pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!!! .. sounds stupid I know .. but until the BT says otherwise .. we're pregnant ! ..

I have my first lining scan this Friday 8th February 2008 .. after that we will know when Transfer will be .. We'll transfer 2 as per normal .. it doens't increase our chances a great deal .. but it's better than 1 ! ...

Our Dr is going to thaw out all 9 embies (they were frozen at day 1) and take them to day 5 .. so hopefully we'll have some really good embies to choose from .. if not .. well we do another full round of IVF ... sigh .. but I've got a good feeling about this cycle ! ....

wish us luck !

0 comments: