Monday, January 28, 2008

Been a long couple of days ...

Blowing Bubble

The start of another week .. geesh .. we're almost in February can you believe it ?

Lase week was a busy one for me .. gardening, shopping, re-financing the home loan, going to mum's to help clean and pack .. it just seems never ending ! and we are going back to mum's today to bring some more stuff back ..

I also have to pick up the beautiful teddy bear that all us girls from POSAA have organised for Sudipa and Glenn .. the support and contributions are growing by the day ! .. so far as of this morning we're at $ 220! how awesome is that ... these contributions are coming from people Sudipa and Glenn have never met (apart from me) ..

Kylie27 from the forum is hoping to be here for the funeral .. she will stay here with Peter and I .. it will be nice to finally meet, but horrible under such circumstances if you know what I mean ? ..

The teddy bear I ordered is called Frankie Fudge - and he's just beautiful .. I will post a picture once I've picked him up ..

Well better get moving it's already 7.30am and I've done nothing !

0 comments: