Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The long weekend over ...

Flower

Well the long weekend is behind us now and everyone is back to work including Peter .. I love having him home with me ... but the good thing is .. he's had 2 long weekends in a row and he's got another one coming up this weekend .. yayyyyyyy ..

We were supposed to be going to mum and brian's to have a CLEAN up day as they are selling the house to drive around australia in their motorhome .. but because I don't know if Nelson's funeral is Saturday or Sunday .. we'll have to go over in 3 weeks when Peter has another RDO ..

Raking Leaves

In the stuff we picked up yesterday .. I grabbed mum's exercise bike .. 4 klms I did yesterday .. I was quite proud of myself .. I did 2 klms at lunch time and antoher 2 klms before going to bed .. Peter said I'd be feeling quite stiff in the legs this morning .. but I don't feel too bad ..

Stationary Bike

I've got some more gardening to do .. brought home mum's old wheelbarrow so I'm going to fill that with soil and put in some nice plants that can only survive in full sun .. as our back yard get's mainly full sun ..

Gardening

Optus are coming today also .. we're getting rid of Telstra .. they can go take a flying leap ! .. sick of paying high bills with them .. so we'll be paying $ 100 a month for the first 3 months and then dropping back to $ 89 a month - which gives us FREE local and STD calls, 7 GB of internet (which i more than enough for us) ... so that's a good deal .. as we're paying $ 62 a month with telstra just for the internet !

Phone Shocker

Been dreadfully hot over the weekend our air con's both up and down stairs have ran nearlly all weekend, but I don't mind because I pay $ 50 week to Origin energy ..

Well time to move off this butt of mine .. I must go weigh myself see if I've lost any weight ! .. wish me luck ........

Have a good one .............

Bye-bye

1 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Sounds like you've been busy. Hope your Mum and Brian get everything sorted for their trip.
Yes, it's been ruddy hot here today.
Good luck with your exercise etc!