Friday, January 18, 2008

Housework .. bah hum bug !

Angel 3

Who ever said a woman's work is never done was bloody RIGHT ! .. all I've done practically all day today is CLEAN ! .. arghhh .. I even went so far as to pull the air conditioner to pieces in the lounge room and clean the filters .. now that's bad ! .. I think it's the chromium (natural form of metformin) giving me energy .. not that that's bad or anything .. but man it sends ya to the loo .. so that's good .. altho the pain and cramps really hurt !

I tried to start cutting back today on what I eat .. so here's what I've had :

Eating Pizza

1 Orange
1 small pack of chicken twisties (out of the packs where you get 20 small pks)
2 guylian truffles (just so I could have my sugar fix)
1 salmon sandwich for lunch
some cheese and grape tomatoes cut up with a bit salt
2 slices of ham

For dinner tonight we're having sausages and steamed vegies ... yummmm .. I'm actually going to start having breakfast from tomorrow morning .. I never eat breakfast .. so tomorrow's the day .. cause if this FET cycle works .. I have to eat properly !

Tonight we're going to finish watching "The Guardian" .. ashame we had to stop it last night but oh well .. Peter will be home in about 1/2 an hour and I can't wait !!!!!!! .. I love when he's home with me ..

Anyway time to get the brocolli out and start cooking ..

Have a good night and ............

Weekend BBQ

1 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Hope you enjoy the rest of your movie. Have a great weekend too. Back to work for me on Monday :(