Monday, January 14, 2008

The Journey Begins ...

Well today is D-Day ! ... I go get my BT done to check my LH, EST and P4 levels .. if all is OK which I suspect it will be - I will start Provera for 10 days .. wait for AF .. then on CD 3 start Progynova for 10 - 14 days .. during that time I will have 2 internal scan's to check my uterine lining .. and ET (egg transfer) will probably be around the middle of Feb I am guessing ..


Our Dr has decided to thaw out all 9 embryo's in the hope of getting some really good Day 5 embies .. so finger's crossed .. because if this doesn't work .. we'll have to do another full stimulated cycle ..


This picture is what my arm looked like after a BT ..

they find it very difficult to get blood from me and this morning probably won't be any different !


Peter also has his BT done this morning to check for various things after having his BP done yesterday at 150 on 105 - the 150 is ok .. but the 105 is high .. Dr gave him some different tablets to take with his current BP tablets ..

0 comments: