Friday, January 18, 2008

Good Morning ........

Fairy

Well good morning all !
Yesterday it rained on and off .. more off than anything .. and BLOODY HOT ! .. very very muggy indeed .. Well as you know I brought Green Tea and I can't stand it .. yuck ! .. so I won't be drinking that .. I've never drank tea or coffee before now I know why Roll


We had pizza and chips for dinner last night .. I didn't feel like cooking after we got home from shopping .. then we sat down to watch "The Guardian" starring Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher .. when I first seen this movie advertised for the big screen my immediate thought was "nah, not my cup of tea" .. but Peter put it on on Foxtel on demand last night (we have an IQ box) and I've never enjoyed a movie sooooooooo much ! .. It's brilliant ! .. we didn't get to see all of it because Mum and Brian arrived (see below) .. so we'll finish tonight ..

So why were Mum and Brian here last night ? .. Well they travelled from Brisbane to Kempsey in NSW to buy a trailer for their motor home .. little did they know the guy had stuffed up on the measurements - mainly the height and when they got there it was TOO HIGH !!! .. so they came home empty handed .. Mum called me about 3-ish I think it was and said they were back at Ballina .. I told them to stay the night cause Brian was exhausted .. it's like 6-7 hours drive from Brisbane to Kempsey and to do it in 1 day .. geesh ..

Anyway she said no we won't stay over night we're only 4 hours from Brisbane .. and I said well stay the night here .. so they arrived at about 8.30pm .. totally exhausted .. they brought Red Rooster for dinner .. and headed to bed around 9.30pm .. it certainly was a long day for them .. but they took the laptop with their vodafone portable modem and got good signals all the way so that was even better !

They left this morning at 9am when Peter left for work .. they were heading back down to the Gold Coast about 40klms south of us to check out some more trailers ..

As for me .. well I am supposed to be housework .. lol .. oh well better get moving ..
Thumbs Up

0 comments: