Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My mother and her blog .... lol

Well another day has passed and right now it's very muggy ... I just wished the weather would make up it's mind .. In 24 hours Townsville has had 300mm's and Prosperine just over 500mm's (I think, god I can't remember if that's what the TV said now ..lol)

OK .. so we've had dinner .. crumbed steak and steamed vegies .. yummmm .. followed up by Bread and Butter pudding - made by phyliss .. now I'm so bloated I can't move .. and feel like a beached whale !

So what brings me here tonight ... lol ... well I went to mum and Brian's yest to show them how to do their blog for when they pack up and travel around Aus ... apparently when I set the country I set it too Afghanistan .. rofl .. rofl .. rofl .. mum was NOT impressed !

Well day 1 of Provera down .. yayyyyyyy .. Koko is sound asleep somewhere in the house, Kracker is out the back, Izzy-Bea is in bed ... Peter is in bed too ... hmmmmmm ... might go wake him up ;) ...

Night night all .. sleep tight .........

0 comments: