Sunday, January 13, 2008

Spooky pictures ...

On the 26th July 2007 a chain of events unfolded and Peter was just about ready to kill me !
Peter and I headed into Brisbane city for a bit of fun and history .. We ended up at an old church that Peter had read about near Sunscorp Stadium .. Peter wanted to go there because of a headstone that appeared to have an image of the Grim Reaper ..



If you look closely enough you can see something that resembles it ..

We continued our walk around the lush grounds and took some pictures of the church itself .. unbeknown to us we had captured something that sent a shiver down my spine when we downloaded the pictures when we got home !


Look closely and leave us a comment on what you think it could be
Upon seeing the image - over the weekend I thought what the hell "I'll send it on into Brisbane Extra" .. not thinking they would want to interview us .. OMG .. a few days later the phone rang - it was THEM !!! .. Brisbane Extra wanted to come to our house and do an interview .. Peter was not impressed and NOT happy at all ! .. in fact I think if he could have crawled into a hole and never came out - then he would have !

The story went off without a hitch .. we had lights, cameras and microphone's all over the house .. it certainly was something we'll never forget .. we still laugh about it to this day .. I mean "us" on TV .. rofl ...... who would have ever thought it .. I know 1 thing is for sure ..

Peter doesn't trust me any more ... hmmmmm I wonder why ?? ... lol ..

Happy Ghost Hunting

0 comments: