Monday, April 14, 2008

1st scan results ..

Well the 1st scan went really well .. so far we have:

6 - 10 follicles between left and right ovaries

Size: ranging from 8mm - 11mm

Both the Dr and I were happy with that results - and looking forward to the 2nd scan on wednesday .. We'll know on wednesday whether it's full steam ahead for EPU on Monday 21st April or if I have to have another scan on Friday ..

I picked up some more Puregon (900iu vial) and asked for some more Synarel only to be told the bottle I had should last me .. but it was empty .. turns out I should only be doing 1 sniff morning and night .. not 2 morning and night .. there is nothing wrong in doing that, but that explains the dreadful headaches etc ..

On another note - Miss Puddleducks babies are doing fine .. they are so cute but still very weak .. they are holding their heads up now and trying to get around .. they are soooo tiny and it's so hard to believe that they came from inside the egg .. lol ..

0 comments: