Sunday, April 13, 2008

Injection # 6 ...

Oh boy oh boy .. I really felt this morning's needle .. i dried the area off like i normally do .. but a drop of FSH was on the tip of the needle - this sometimes happens .. and when i put the needle oh boy .. i did the injection about 10 mins ago and it is still stinging altho it is starting to settle down ..

I'm starting to feel some "twinges" and "pangs" in the ovaries - but NOWHERE near like March or August last year .. so finger's crossed we've got some really nice little follices in there ! It will be interesting to see the ultrasound tomorrow (14-04-08 - 10am) ..

I did my synarel spray also .. but thought it didn't work so I did another round of sprays - and i'm paying for it now .. lol .. ewwwwwwww the taste is sooooo foul ! .. fellow IVF'ers would know all too well what the taste is like ! ..

I'm off to mum's today with nanna and phyliss to pick up some shelving for peter .. we'll take the trailer .. it's just a quick trip over and back .. so we should be home by lunch time ..

Anyway I better get moving - don't want to leave too late .. it's a 45 min drive to mum's - thank god i can take the freeway almost all the way ! ...........

Have a good one

Bye-bye

0 comments: