Thursday, April 3, 2008

A bit of a rant ..........

Well today really has been a mixed bag of emotions ..

1st of all I had a side splitting headache from the synarel - it's driving me crazy but we want a baby so we'll do anything we have to to achieve that dream ..

My appointment went well - my ovaries are dormant - which is good .. so it's full steam ahead now .. I should be starting injections 1 week today with a bit of luck .. yayyyyyyyyyy ..

I spoke to a friend on the phone tonight - it had been a while but it was really nice to chat .. we talked for almost an hour and it was great to catch up .. it reminded me that I need to keep in contact with my friends more ..

Sometimes I sit here and wonder just who my real friends are on the net .. I mean I talk to people almost every day that I have never met in MSN messenger .. I have spoken to a couple on the phone and a couple of us have met at chat meets and I have even met 1 net friend for a very sad and tragic time for a funeral .. But out of all those friends none have ever spat the dummy and left a conversation .. that is apart from 1 .. and it's happened not once but quite a few times .. and even during converstations that we were having with other people in a group chat .. and yesterday morning during a conversation I just snapped ! .. I'd had enough !

Our converstation started out pretty normal and then it came up about renting and buying/owning .. I said nothing wrong in the converstation .. all I did was agree with her that yes buying/owning is better than renting ..

I feel as tho I can't talk to her about anything now without feeling as tho we are "better off" and also that from now on everything that I say is being "judged" if you know what I mean ? .. I have nothing to be sorry for .. I said nothing wrong in our converstation yesterday morning .. and besides the converstation we were having was about renting and owning/buying .. and yet her final comments were about "trival" items we purchase ...........

Anyway I am very disappointed but the old saying is .. in life you gain friends and lose friends ...........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear darl. It sounds as though you are having a tough day. People like that are poisonous and only bring you down. With all you are going through you need to be surrounded by positive people, people who make you laugh and mostly people who give a shit about you, not about what they do and don't have. Keep your chin up. xxx