Thursday, April 17, 2008

Injection # 10 ...

This morning's jab went really well .. I didn't feel a thing .. I'm starting to notice alot more discomfort now .. especially when I walk .. I kinda don't feel like eating or drinking either - but I know that I have to ..

The scan tomorrow will give us a clear indication of what's going on - at least we hope it will .. it's kinda scarey to think that I could hyperstimulate again .. I've been through that twice now and altho the 2nd time wasn't as bad as the 1st - we really want a fresh transfer so we're gonna have to ride this out and wait and see what happens ..

On a different note:

Baby # 6 who we have nicknamed "Lucky" is doing fine and moving around well this morning - altho he still can't walk he should be up and running around by tomorrow ..

The other 5 babies - well there's no stopping them now .. they are running all over the place .. Miss Puddleduck is the best mother to them it's so cute .. it's like she talks to them and they know what she's saying .. she only has to make a little squeal and the babies come running ..

0 comments: