Friday, April 18, 2008

Follicle Scan # 3 ...

What a mixed bag of emotions today .. I cried almost all the way home in the car from the Dr ..

(L) 10 x 12mm, 2 x 16mm
(R) 7 x 12mm
heaps and heaps of smaller ones

They are kinda growing - but not if you know what I mean .. Our Dr mentioned a few options - EPU possibly around Wed/Thurs and freeze all embies at D1 - to which I immediately said NO - we want a fresh transfer ..

I go back on Monday at 7.30am for another scan and another E2 BT - so finger's crossed all is going well and we can trigger !!!!!!

So I left her office and went to have the E2 test done - god what a disaster .. they can never get blood out of me .. it took the lady 2 times - the 1st jab i didn't feel but because my veins go flat she had to poke the needle around .. next thing I'm screaming !!!!!!!! .. omg it hurt .. she evenutally got it .. after looking at the top of my hands to which I pleaded and pleaded with her NOT to do .. lol ..

So that was my day .. a little disappointing and really deflated !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your disapointment. I was researching ohss last nite as i've been put on quite a high dose and wanted to know about it more and i found an interesting thing they can do if your E2 is really high but you still wanna go onto EPU with out severe ohss and even a fresh transfer if you don't ohss at all. its called prolonged coasting. where they stop fsh once 30% of follies are big enough. your E@ will contune to rise then fall and once it's at 3000 ish then its safer to continue and the success rates suposed to be the same. woth googleing i think :)
all the best