Saturday, April 5, 2008

this stuff is awful ..........

the synarel seems to be getting worse with every day .. it's running down the back of my throat and making me feel dreadfully sick .. maybe i'm breathing in too much when i sniff ? .. god I don't know .. but i do know this morning my stomach is just going and going ..

i've just done my morning sniff and the hardest part is sitting here and trying not to swallow .. cause when you do that .. yep down she goes ! ..

koko is being a right royal pain in the ass this morning .. he just won't leave kracker alone .. and i caught him a minute a go climbing like a monkey up the curtains here in the spare room .. arghhhhhhhhhh .. they are only el cheapo curtains from Big W .. I think I paid about $ 20 for the set .. so long as he don't touch the curtains in the lounge room .. if he does then he's in big BIG trouble !

0 comments: