Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Feeling a little down ...

Well one can't help but wonder what today would have brought had we gone ahead with EPU .. how many follies would have been collected, would they have needed to do a lap to get to the other ovary, would I suffer with OHSS yet again ..

I'm just lazing around the house - the clinic called yesterday and again this morning to check on me and see how I was doing .. apart from feeling down cause EPU didn't go ahead I think I'm doing quite well ..

In our hearts we know we made the right decision not to go ahead - but when I sit and think about it .. I would (thinking positive here) have been pregnant in 3 weeks ..

I would rather find out what the hell is going on with my body .. I mean every full stimulated cycle I'm bloody sick .. no-one else suffers like this .. waiting for AF is gonna be a pain in the arse .. but nothing I can about it ..

It's funny we go through all this fertility treatment saying "AF keep away" .. and yet here I am almost begging her to arrive so we can move forward and get the lap surgery under way so we can get some answers ..

Who know's the lap surgery might show nothing - then again I could have endo, blocked or twisted tubes .. who knows !

0 comments: