Friday, April 18, 2008

E2 & P4 results ...

It was almost 3pm and I hadn't heard from our FS about the E2 results and I started to panic .. so I gave them a call .. My FS was out of the office and results had just come in .. her receptionist told me she rang and left a message for the FS to call her back ..

Anyway our FS's receptionist called me back and said this is her mobile number if you haven't heard by tonight give her a ring .. the levels are:

E2 - 7,998
P4 - 6.0

OMG .. going by those numbers I really thought she would have cancelled the cycle - but when I spoke to our FS on the phone last night she was really HAPPY ! .. I couldn't beleive it ! ... So it's full steam ahead to Monday now for the next scan and .. YUCK another E2 BT ..

I am eating 2-3 hard boiled eggs a day and also drinking up to 3 ltrs of water a day with Ribena juice .. i was feeling rather sore and yuckky tonight but after 750mls of Ribena and 3 hard boiled eggs I'm feeling OK ...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you wanna ward off the ohss sports drinks are better than water or ribena juice. They hydrate much more efficiently.
Good luck