Thursday, April 10, 2008

3rd Injection ......

Hear Ye

OK this morning's jab is over and done with ... (see the VIDEO list to the right)

it's getting easier as each morning passes .. i see Dr L in 4 days - so far I'm not experiencing any pain in my ovaries like i did with # 1 or # 2 so hopefully that's a good sign that they are growing but no too many .. we really need a fresh transfer this time ..

Counting Sheep

last night i was still roaming around the house at 11pm .. it's really draining me .. i'm normally sound asleep by 8pm .. lol .. i last looked at the clock at 11.15pm .. and woke up at 6.40am ..

Action

today I am going to pick up a dvd called "A Fortunate Life" .. it's the true story of Bert Facey - my nanna is currently reading the book ... and mum decided to buy her the dvd ..

Cooking Dinner

I was smart last night I cooked enough vegetables to last us 3-4 nights ... that way i only have to cook our meat etc ... so much easier ...

0 comments: