Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Injection # 9 ...

OK this morning's jab really stung ! .. lol .. so don't be scared when you watch the video .. lol ..

My scan is at 2.30 pm so we should have a YES or NO for Monday - I'm hoping I haven't had an explosion of follicles since monday as last night I was feeling really uncomfortable and to be honest this morning it feels as tho i'm walking around with a couple of bowling balls swaying side to side ..

Belly Laugh

Monday I had 6-10 follies between left and right - all measuring 8mm - 11mm .. so it will be interesting to see how many and what sizes today ..

Duck


Miss Puddleduck and her babies were out and about early this morning - the babies even had a swim in the new pond i put in there for them .. Miss Puddleduck had a bath too and was drenched .. the babies tried to have a bath .. it was sooooooo cute ..

Miss Daisy and Penny (1 of my bantam chickens) have the last 3 eggs of Miss Puddleducks .. and when Phyliss and I went up there this morning - 1 is starting to hatch - so it looks like 5 will grow into 6 very soon ..

Baby


A huge CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Nicki and her hubbie - after 2 1/2 years of trying for a baby using clomid, injections, IVF and FET cycles last friday they found out they were PREGNANT ! ... I am so HAPPY for them both ! ..

It gives us hope to keep going when miracles like this happen - their bub is due around Christmas time - you couldn't ask for a better christmas present !

0 comments: