Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A new start ....

This morning was my first morning of not having to "jab" .. and it kinda felt weird after 14 days of jabbing and not getting up to do my video ..

So how do I feel about it all this morning ?

We're still feeling good about the decision we made - as hard as it was if we had gone ahead I would have been really sick afterwards - having a normal EPU as well as lap surgery .. in Nov 2005 I had lap surgery done and I was out of action for almost 2 weeks ! .. After talks with my mum and Peter's mum they were both happy about our decision also ..

I did my "sniff" only ONCE .. not twice like I have been doing .. so far I haven't had a headache for quite a few days .. wahhhhh whoooooooo ! .. other than that - my stomach is really sore and it hurts when I walk .. last night I wasn't feeling well at all so I crawled into bed and had a pretty good night's sleep ..

Other than that - I'm just moping around the house .. during this time I'm going to try and cut back on what i eat - mainly chocolate - altho the last few days I can't even look at chocolate without feeling sick .. so maybe that's a good thing ? .. lol ..

0 comments: